About Me

Here will write about me.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi naomi i like you
I LiKe your horse
show's

Bryce said...

WOW! Naomi I love your blog

Anonymous said...

I lkied your blog beause I like your horse's show's and I like horse's and they a niss.

Anonymous said...

WOW naomi i like you and your blog too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi my sweet,
I really love your blog, you are doing very well, im very, very proud of you. Keep up the great work. Love you lots.
Dad.

Mrs M said...

Glad you like the voki, Naomi. I think they are extremely cooool as well. We are going to have so much fun creating them...and seeing as you were the first to respond to my 'voki' post, you will be one of the first to create one.

Do you know that we will have 11 computers in our classroom this term? How exciting is that!!

I've created a voki account for our class, but if you want to play with voki before Monday, you can. You don't need to sign in - just click on 'create voki now' and start creating -you just won't be able to save it, but you will have an idea of what to do.
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I like the horses on your blog. See you Tuoosday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi your wemee is not on your folio. And I like your horse that you can feed and brush.

Jarvis

Anonymous said...

Hi NAOMI we are always BSF three sisters me you and Abbey we will never brack up ever agan.

Anonymous said...

wow i love your blog form harry

Anonymous said...

Hi NAONI I love your blog and you are a great friend love from kimi

Anonymous said...

Hi NAONI I love your blog and you are a great friend love from kimi

Anonymous said...

HI NAOMI YOUR BLOG ROOOOOCKS!!!!! SASHA