Naomi's paterns


In Numeracy block all of my class makes patterns of there own design. Their are some of the patterns I have created. The biggest pattern I've made in numeracy block did not turn out as well as I wanted it to. The second time I thought again and did a smaller one and this one turned out perfect. The things that I used to make all the patterns were connector blocks,shapes and lots more and my favourite thing to build my patterns with is the connector blocks because they are easier and very colourful. My favourite patterns are growing patterns because they are very hard and I like a challenge.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job with your patterns Naomi. Yes the connector blocks would be so much easier to work with and are very colourful. I do like the other pieces you used for your patterns too. Purple are they? Well done. You are very clever.
Love
Your Mum