skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Naomi's folio
This is my wild self,
it's a girl,it's name is Brianna,
I think it says up in the corner''Hiss-zeti-sea lion''
I made this all on my own,
if you want to go on to''make a wild self''
go on to ''google''and write ''wild self''.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wildself
About Me
Naomi's Folio
Hi my name is Naomi I am in grade two.And in my blog I will show you all my great work I do in School.
View my complete profile
naomi's picture
Labels
About Me
(3)
blog buddies
(2)
China
(1)
go girl
(1)
inquiry block
(1)
Literacy Block
(1)
Numeracy Block
(2)
Naomi's link list
2 big people
2m gems
bridgets folio
Hangman
whats your favourite animal
brianna
adopt your own virtual pet!
No comments:
Post a Comment