My favourite animals are Horses.I like horses because they are fun to ride because they are really fast.whenI get older I would love to get a horse.Once I use to go to horse riding that's why I like them so much.
My beautiful Naomi what a great job you have done creating your own blog. So very clever. Of course I'm not surprised by all of the horses on your blog. Well done. Your mum
Naomi, I love the look of your blog and I'm really looking forward to seeing how your portfolio develops. Like your Mum, I'm not surprised by the horses either. I like how your videos are grouped together. Can you teach me how to do that?
I love horses but I have never ridden on one. I like them because they are cute and so furry. I like horses because they like me and other people. love Lauren
To Naomi, I love your blog. My Favourite animal is a Cat. I have heaps and heaps more. I can't wait to see what kind of things that you put on next. You should look at my blog and leave some comments aswell. Bye From Emily
10 comments:
My beautiful Naomi what a great job you have done creating your own blog. So very clever. Of course I'm not surprised by all of the horses on your blog. Well done.
Your mum
Naomi, I love the look of your blog and I'm really looking forward to seeing how your portfolio develops. Like your Mum, I'm not surprised by the horses either. I like how your videos are grouped together. Can you teach me how to do that?
Hi Naomi, I like your blog to. I have never ridden a horse but I have ridden ponies. Look at some movies on my blog.love Jarvis.
I love horses but I have never ridden on one. I like them because they are cute and so furry. I like horses because they like me and other people. love Lauren
hi naomi I Love your blog I thik that your blog is the best blog in 1m gem,s.
Hi Naomi I like horses even though I have never ridden on one Naomi
I realy like the post I love horses too. I wish I coud ride one
ever day.
I love the horse post I'm just waiting for more infamashin keep up the grat work.
I like that post very much do a nuther one.keep up the good work
To Naomi,
I love your blog. My Favourite animal is a Cat. I have heaps and heaps more. I can't wait to see what kind of things that you put on next. You should look at my blog and leave some comments aswell.
Bye
From Emily
Post a Comment