Picture Made by Me and Connor


This is the picture that me and Connor made at home. It is of me and Connor in my big backyard and I'm on my rollerskates and Connor is playing on the swings.

4 comments:

annette said...

Hi naomi this is lara I love your blog because it has pictures and is fun and talia thinks the same but says it is colourful as well bye.

Anonymous said...

Well done, Naomi. Who'd have thought a couple of weeks ago that you'd be posting to your own blog from home! I remember when you brought this map into show. It certainly generated a lot of conversation. Everyone was amazed at the detail in it.
Can you think about what this map says about you as a learner?
What does it show you understand?
Does it show you know where things are?...that you know how to give directions?
Perhaps you could write about this in another post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi! I like your post alot. Could you show me how to put horse movies on my blog. My favourite animal is a koala.johanna

Anonymous said...

hi Naomi Thakyou for being My best
friend.